Sunday, May 18, 2008
All the Presidents Men
This movie made me realize that I don't really know much about history as well as I should... I heard of Watergate, but I guess I never payed as much attention in high school as I should of. Also, the power of journalism and what it takes to be a good one and go off of ideas that one could lose their job if wrong or put the whole company in trouble as well and make them not as credible any more. The two men in here did just that and they were right, but the put a lot of effort in the story to make sure that they were right. I liked this movie a lot, at first I thought it was going to be boring because history doesn't really interest me that much, but this movie did!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment